Monday, September 14, 2009

Owen's First Purdue Game (on TV)

Well... I forgot to post this last weekend... Owen and I watched our first Purdue football game last weekend. It was the season opener: Toledo v. Purdue. It wasn't the most popular game of the weekend, so it was aired on Sunday morning (1 day later) on the Big Ten channel. I taped it and watched it with Owen on Sunday: it was actually a recording of a recording of a football game. Kathleen thinks I'm crazy to tape sports games. I'm just happy that the Purdue games on on here in PA. Anyways, Purdue won, which is nice, because they have a new head coach and there are a lot of questions about how well they'll play this year. And Owen had a great time curled up on my chest. I just have to try not to get upset at the game - don't want to bother Owen!

No comments:

Post a Comment