Saturday, August 22, 2009

Owen's Stay at the Hospital

Hey everyone. Owen here. I'm doing a blog post so daddy can take a break. I was very happy to finally arrive at the hospital and meet my mommy and daddy on Tuesday. However, I was very tired, so I slept most of the first few days while I was staying in the hospital. Mommy was also tired, so she took some naps with me. My daddy was able to stay with mommy the whole time we were there because he slept on a pull-out bed in our room. On my first night, I stayed in the nursery all night, so mommy and daddy could get some sleep. I had some visitors while I was at the hospital: my Pawpaw and Mawmaw Hudson and my Grandmom and Grandpop Smith. They like to hold me and make crazy faces at me. I've discovered that I like to fart and poop while daddy holds me. And I like to pee in my diaper right after daddy changes my poopy diaper, so he has to change my diaper again.

No comments:

Post a Comment